Caregivers Support Group
- Day: 1st Monday of each month
- Time: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m
- Description: Usually, support groups focus on the particular disease that is affecting family life. This support group focuses on the caregiver. Join this group and share experiences and learn how to relieve some of the stress that comes with being a caregiver.
Healthy Living Support Group
- Day: 2nd Wednesdays of each month
- Time: 10 a.m. - Noon
- Description: Healthy is not a goal - it is a way of living. Our mission is to create healthy living by providing an open forum for discussing health issues of interest to participants. We explore topics such as: Diet changes for improved health; Environmental toxins; State-of-the-art laboratory testing; The chronic disease epidemic; non-drug approaches to wellness.
Please join us each month for information on current theories, Q&A sessions, and more!
- No fee or membership required.
- Support Group leader is: Allyn Krieger-Fiedler, NMD, Naturopathic Medical Doctor.
Parkinson's Support Group
- Day: 1st Wednesday of each month.
- Time: 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Description: All meetings are centered around those with Parkinson's Disease, caregivers, family, friends, neighbors, and all other interested parties. Reservations are necessary and there is no fee.
Fountain Hills Parents of Special Needs Kids connects parents of special needs kids with each other for support, education and resources.
Second & Fourth Thursday of each month
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Meetings are held at the Community Center.
No fee or membership required