Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 30, 2020, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Community Center
Fountain Hills Community Services, in partnership with the Boys and Girls Club, are hosting a free family-friendly Halloween event on Friday October 30th. Dress up in your costumes and come join us for some Halloween fun! There will be a photo booth, haunted house, and the “Toy Story of Terror” to showing in the Grand Ballroom. Crafts and games hosted by community partners will also be held in Centennial Circle. This is a socially distant event and this is what we are doing to assure all who attend are safe:
• You must pre-register each individual for a time slot if you want to attend. (Registration is free but limited)
• Masks must be worn when in the Community Center. (Halloween masks do not count)
• Social Distancing Guidelines must be followed.
• Only 50 people are allowed in the Community Center at any time.
• We will be repeating the event every hour to allow maximum safe attendance.
Register online at fh.az.gov/recreation.