Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On Saturday, March 19, 2016, Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump will hold a rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona. Beginning at 8 a.m. Fountain Park will welcome guests into the park to hear the candidate speak. Trump is scheduled to take the stage at 11 a.m. Guests to the rally are asked to please remember the following:
- Parking: Guests are encouraged to carpool. Primary parking for event attendees is designated from Saguaro Blvd to La Montana, and from El Lago to Palisades Blvd. All public street parking is also available. Please be mindful of driveways, fire lanes, and private property.
For ride sharing services such as Lyft and Uber, please use El Lago and La Montana as the designated drop off point.
- Road Closures: The following road closures are in effect for emergency access and public safety precautions, at the recommendation of Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
The Avenue of the Fountains will be closed to vehicular traffic from La Montana to Saguaro Blvd. beginning at 6am Saturday morning. A large volume of pedestrian traffic is expected along the Avenue. Following the event, the Avenue is expected to re-open at approximately 2pm.
Saguaro Blvd, between El Lago and Palisades will also be closed to vehicular traffic for the event. Access to the Plaza Fountainside parking lot will be permitted until the lot is at capacity.
El Lago, from Saguaro to Kiwanis will be closed for the event. The Plaza Fountainside back parking lot, adjacent to the park, will be closed to the public beginning at 11pm Friday. Residents of Plaza Fountain side will be granted access to the underground parking area.
- Event tickets are free but are required for admittance to the primary viewing area. To register for tickets, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/donald-j-trump-in-phoenix-az-tickets-23240243193?aff=eac2 All attendees in this area will be subject to a metal detector screening. Once cleared for entry to the event grounds, if a guest leaves the venue, re-admittance will not be permitted.
- A non-ticketed viewing location will be designated on site on the day of the event.
- What to bring: State issued ID. Sealed water is highly encouraged due to expected temperatures.
- What not to bring: NO chairs, umbrellas, large bags, food, signs or flags on poles. Bags are subject to search. Clear purses encouraged.
- Service animals only.
- Small cameras and cell phones are permitted. “Selfie-sticks” or long lenses are prohibited.
Park Address: 12925 N Saguaro Boulevard, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
For more information regarding the event, please direct all questions to https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
For press inquiries and credentials, please contact Stephanie Grisham at firstname.lastname@example.org.